The vision is that the Center becomes a destination that serves as a national model for interdisciplinary work in the area of civil rights research, programming and advocacy. Fulfilling this vision requires immediate financial resources. Contributions will support:
- Acquiring and processing new collections
- Digitizing existing collections
- Creating permanent and traveling exhibits
- Developing public programming
- Partnering with K-12 and other higher education institutions
For more information, contact the Center at 803-777-2220 or email email@example.com.